Grit is living life like it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
It is day 2, in my journey to get certified as “Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.” To achieve something big and worthwhile, one needs to prepare and know the terrain to travel. If you ever went on a hiking trail to see the beauty of nature in the wild, you know what kind of thrill you get throughout the adventurous travel in the forest. While enjoying the views, you get good exercise and a wonderful experience to carry on for days and months. The end goal of hiking on the trail is not to reach the destination; it is about your experience while hiking.
Salesforce offers a wonderful training platform to teach their prospective Salesforce professionals and professionals who need upskilling to move up in the workforce ecosystem. All you need to know is where you would like to go and then choose a path that best suits your needs.
Register here to get started on learning for free.
Salesforce Trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/
By joining Trailhead, you will be able to learn in-demand skills, earn credentials (badges and recognitions), and, most importantly, engage in a wonderful salesforce community to see and connect to opportunities.
I tried, and it is so flexible and fun to have the Trailhead app on your iPhone or iPad to learn Salesforce skills.
The next step is an easy one to signup and then complete the Trailhead Basics module. This module will help you to fully understand what you can do in Trailhead and how to fully utilize the content to get ready for your journey to learn Salesforce.
Let’s look at what skills Salesforce will look for to certify you as a Platform Developer I
About the Exam
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended